Early Morning: Monk Blessing on the Beach + Thai Water Blessing Ceremony on the Beach
“Serene, Magical, Exotic” These are words commonly used to describe the ceremonies we offer amidst the setting of a real life paradise where our ceremonies take place. Sparkling emerald green waters juxtaposed amid the backdrop of lush greenery, it is of no surprise that Thailand is home some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. With countless islands to choose from, you are sure to find that perfect beach.
A sacred blessing by Thai Buddhist Monks is the perfect way for couples seeking a once in a lifetime experience in their relationship. A blessing is an attempt to contact and share that which is good, particularly in a divine sense. One is trying to make contact with the force of goodness itself and to share this ‘energy’ so that it might pass on some of that energy to those present
In addition to receiving a Thai Buddhist Blessing, we offer the opportunity to have a ring exchange ceremony for couples seeking to revitalize their marriage or start anew. A truly enchanting experience to be cherished for a lifetime.
The early morning Thai Buddhist Blessing Ceremony begins on the beach with a bow followed by packaged offerings to the Monks. These offerings are required in order to receive blessings from the Monks.
Enter the Gazebo
Following the blessing chant, you will then bow before stepping into the decorated gazebo to begin the prayers. You will be seated in front of the Monks to present the second offering and receive blessings from the Head Monk.
Thai Water Blessing Ceremony on the Beach
*Exchanging of Rings on the Beach (optional)
If the couple chooses to have a ring ceremony, the couple with be given flower garlands to adorn on one another prior to the Water Blessing Ceremony. It is also common for the couple to be garnished with a lei of flowers that are tied together with a piece of string to be placed on the heads of the couple to signify a union in the relationship. The couple will then take turns marking each other with three white spots on the forehead that represent love, life, and luck. Upon finishing, the couple will proceed to exchange vows and finally the rings.
Following the blessing, the ceremony is moved from the Gazebo to a small decorated table closer to the water where your friends and family await. The Water Blessing Ceremony begins as a shell is used to scoop and pour water onto the couple’s palms as they are seated on the table. This is usually performed first by the parents of the Bride and Groom followed by friends and family. They take turns pouring water onto the palms of the couple as they send the couple their best wishes.
Conclusion of Ceremony
As a final parting gift by the Monks, Lucky String Bracelets are handed to the couple as well as friends and family in attendance. With the lighting of the sky lantern and planting of the love tree, this charming ceremony comes to a conclusion.
Professional photographers will be present throughout the ceremony to take photos. There will also be time at the end of the ceremony to take photographs. (These photos will be viewable on an included online photo gallery).
NOTE: Buddhism is as much a philosophy as it is a religion. The open-minded nature of the faith allows the Monks to perform wedding rituals for those who know little about it. Even those who have never practiced Buddhism, but keep in mind unlike many traditional wedding ceremonies of the west, there is no kissing allowed inside the temple, and in front of the Monks, at the closing of the ceremony.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Male.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Female.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Beach venue decoration for Monks Blessing (white gazebo, table, chairs, etc).
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony Set.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 3 Buddhist Monks + Fees.
- Alms, offering packages for the monks and temple donations.
- Thai Music background playing during ceremony.
- 2 fresh flower garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for couple and also participants.
- Blessing Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.