Elephant Western Marriage @ National Park
Thai Elephant Wedding in Phang Nga National Park
Our Elephant Wedding Package is one of our most highly recommenced and memorable ceremonies ” THIS IS ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD ” held deep inside one of Thailand most beautiful tropical rainforest, well known for its fauna and flora, wild life as well as the largest flower in the, world.the rafflesia. Your wedding day will begin with members of our staff and our hair beauticians will come to your hotel.for preparing the hair dressing and make up the bride and groom. After finished the make up, we then will take you by chauffeur driven car to the location in Phang Nga’s Tone Pariwat Wildlife National Park Sanctuary.
We will then first stop at the monkey temple for feeding the monkey’s and visit the lime stone cave for a photo shot.then on to the mountain to the elephant camp where you will ride the elephant up to the wedding location through the forest on the back of the beautifully decorated elephants, seeing many species of wildlife, butterflies, monkeys, birds and other animals on the way.
Then you will arrive at the wedding location with our wedding master and staff fully prepared to begin the wedding ceremony held in the middle of the river deep inside the forest in a very stunningly beautiful location.
We begin the wedding with the elephants to be the wetness behind the bride and groom along with your guest or our staff as the witnesses. Then the ceremonial rights begin with the wedding master performing the rights to joining of your wedding and your future life together in a most beautiful setting surrounded by waterfalls a most incredibly romantic environment, leaving memories never to be forgotten.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- 2 fresh flower garlands for the couple.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from hotel to venue.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Beautiful venue floral decorations set up on elephant back and waterfall.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 1 accompanied elephant during ceremony.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Candle Lighting Ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Picnic lunch.
- 2 Bird Releasing.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.