Same-Sex Blessing @ Temple : Afternoon
A Thai Buddhist Blessing for foreigner is a wonderful way to refresh a marriage or begin a new.
Your wedding day is one of the most specials days in your life at Thailand Wedding. We sincerely believe that it should be made special to your specific preferences and the dream you have in mind. And the way we do this is through our personalized and professional services.
We offer a most memorable Thailand Buddhist Blessing with the preparations of offering packages inside the temple to begin by prayers and chanting by the Monks in the afternoon.
We then do the lighting of the candles and incense. You will then be seated directly in front of the Buddhist Monks, where you will receive the blessing of the head monk. The Monks will begin chanting, beautiful Buddhist chants, echoing throughout the temple.
After the chanting you then join hands in pouring the holy water from a small bottle into a bronze bowl that you give to the head Monk and will receive the holy water sprinkled lightly all over your body.You will then give the Monks simple offerings to be blessed, and prayers will be said for you and all your family and friends.
NOTE: Buddhism is as much a philosophy as it is a religion. The open-minded nature of the faith allows the Monks to perform wedding rituals for those who know little about it. Even those who have never practiced Buddhism, but keep in mind unlike many traditional wedding ceremonies of the west, there is no kissing allowed inside the temple, and in front of the Monks, at the closing of the ceremony.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Couple and use of Thai Jewelry for Female.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 3 Buddhist monks + Fees.
- Offering packages for the monks and temple donations.
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for couple and also participants.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Holy Water Ceremony.
- Blessing Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.