Thai Wedding Grand Ceremony
Our Thai Wedding Grand Package has this same wonder plus so much more. Firstly, before the wedding the couple embark on a photo session that can take place either at an elephant camp on back of these majestic icons of Thailand (traditional weddings in the past used elephants) or at the beach.
After this, the bride and groom will be blessed by monks at a Buddhist temple before attending the wedding. The wedding proper begins with the groom, accompanied by guest, celebrant, leading the colorful “Long Drum Parade” with vibrant musicians across the garden or beach to where the vows will take place. The groom and guests will be carrying gifts and money to present to the bride’s parents (or representatives).
Along the way, the groom must pass through 3 Gates and respond to questions posed by the gatekeepers. If his answers and gifts are acceptable, the bride, who has been hidden nearby, will come and join her betrothed to first pay respect to the parents, then undergo the rituals described in the Standard Package. The ceremony is completed with the newlyweds planting a “Love Tree” as a gesture of their everlasting love. Cake, Champagne and more romantic photos are the final touches before the couple is transferred back to their hotel or dinner venue.
If you are looking for a different and exotic way to celebrate your wedding, our Thai weddings are the perfect way to turn your dream into mesmerizing reality!
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Buddhist Monks + Fees, offering packages, flower, etc.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations , aisle set-up and flower arch.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- Master of Ceremony.
- Staff dressed in Traditional Thai Costume.
- Long Drum Parade with Thai Dance.
- Traditional Kan Mark Procession (presents for the bride’s family).
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for bride, groom and also participants.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music Group background playing during ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.